NEUMAIER INDUSTRY has developed since the company was founded in 1990 to a competent and reliable partner in industrial sheet metal processing and the development, construction and production of mechatronic systems.
We are able to serve the high requirements and needs of our customers in the best possible manner due to continuous extensions and modernisation of our machines and production procedures as well as operating sequences. Our long-standing specialist staff supplies the knowledge and know-how for this.
We see ourselves not just as suppliers but as strong partners of our customers. We have set ourselves the goal, together with our customers, to develop and produce the best possible and technically high-quality products made of sheet metal and innovative and functional mechatronic systems.
In two business sectors we currently employ around 100 members of staff and produce on a company area of approx. 20,000 sq.m. high-quality sheet metal products and mechatronic systems for machines and vehicles. Our customer segmentation has a broad basis and is very varied. Our customers thus include small companies such as fitter's shops and milling shops, medium-sized businesses in the vehicle manufacturing and mechanical engineering sector and corporate groups acting worldwide.
In system engineering we have been working together closely with Linde Material Handling for many years, one of the leading manufacturers for forklift trucks and warehouse technology equipment worldwide. As Linde systems partner we develop and produce new innovative products around the topic of material handling. Such as for example rotating driver's workstations for forklift trucks or the load train system Factory Train.
NEUMAIER INDUSTRY at a glance:
- Founded in 1990
- Owner and managing director: Mr Bernd Neumaier
- Around 90 members of staff
- Two business sectors: Sheet metal processing & System engineering
- 25 years experience in industrial sheet metal processing
- Development and production of mechatronic systems since 2000
- Systems partner of Linde Material Handling
- Company area of approx. 20,000 m² (further 20,000 m² next to the existing company site currently under development)
- Certified company
- Comprehensive sheet metal warehouse
- Own truck fleet