Vacuum pressure makes heavy things light: Heavy weights and bulky shapes become easy to handle thanks to the vacuum technology. Steel, concrete, glass and wooden sheets, containers and barrels, pipes and profiles with weights of up to many tonnes can be transported. smigrip load spreaders assume and hold the load, cranes and hoists take over the corridor-less transport. Two models have been designed for the various requirements of the loads that are to be moved:
• Standard design for loads up to 4 tonnes
• customer-specific special versions for heavy loads
• Various constructions for compact and for large surface/ volume loads
• Up to 500 kg
• Compact and light construction
• Vacuum generation via compressed air supply in accordance with the ejector principle
SMI is the trade and installation partner of Demag Cranes and Components based in Wetter (Ruhr), Germany). In combination with our smigrip and mini vacuum load spreaders, Demag DC electric chain hoists provide you with high productivity, economy and operational safety thanks to sensitive handling. The diversity of the tried-and-tested load lifting appliances continues to allow you to ideally and flexibly adjust the chain hoists to the respective task.
We can also realize EX-area operations with a special chain hoist from another partner.