Two-Wheel Drive System
- 1.Maximal rough terrain forklift is a tough, compact forklift with a two-wheel drive system.
- 2.The forklift is based on conventional forklift, but built for rough terrain performance.
The steering angle is from 43.6°to 70° with very small turning radius.
- 1.Power shift transmission with torque converter features two (2) pedal inching and brake control and full reversal allowing faster cycle times.
- 2.The 100% differential is specifically designed for rough terrain and features automatic differential lock providing ultimate traction during inclement weather conditions and rough operating surfaces.
- 1.The Maximal rough terrain forklift adopts a floating R.O.P system.
- 2.Maximal’s engineers use superior full floating operator cabin. It has adapted the latest ergonomics for operator convenience.
- 3.Travel & hydraulic controls are positioned forward for most ergonomic natural operation.
- 4.Fully adjustable tilt steering wheel and fully suspension seat with seat belt accommodates all size operators.
- 2.5T rough terrain forklift body min. ground clearance is 250mm;
- 3.5T rough terrain forklift body min. ground clearance is 284.5mm;
Maximal rough terrain forklift front tyres are a special heavy truck tyre with a wide footprint giving it greater stability and lift capacity in rough work environments.
Mast: Wide View& Durable
- 1. 2.5T rough terrain forklift mast width is 1525mm;
- 2. 3.5T rough terrain forklift mast width is 1600.5mm;
- 3. Maximum mast tilt angle F/R reaches to 10°/12°;