Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- For over 100 years, Nikon has pursued the possibilities of light. Since its founding in 1917, Nikon has harnessed the power of lenses to contribute to the advancement of imaging culture and sciences, as well as the development of industry, creating breakthrough technologies and products in the process.
3D Metrology |Non-contact, manual or automated measurement from metrology lab to shop floor
Nikon Metrology offers a range of non-contact, high accuracy, 3D metrology solutions for a wide range of applications. Whether you are looking for fully automated, semi-automated or manual inspection, Nikon Metrology can help you measure small precision parts right up to full aircraft in a variety of industrial environments from the metrology lab to the shop floor.
Large Volume Metrology
- The Laser Radar system allows large volume non-contact measurements in automated or semi-automated installations with unmatched speed and precision.
Automated 3D Scanning
- CMM laser scanners provide an efficiency boost to your traditional CMM by offering high accuracy, non-contact feature and surface measurements with no part preparation.
Manual 3D Scanning
- With more than 25 years of cutting-edge evolution and development, Nikon Metrology’s portable scanning solutions have led the path to solving many of measurement’s most challenging tasks. The combination of the industry leading ModelMaker H120 laser scanner, with the MCAx S articulated arm gives users a greater insight to improve quality, accelerate time-to-market, and streamline manufacturing processes.
Coordinate Measuring Machines
- Nikon Metrology-partnered bridge, gantry and horizontal arm CMMs offer long-lasting accuracies, optimal performance and user-friendly operation. Integrated with Nikon’s premier laser scanner solutions, and outstanding in-house and third-party software options, we’ll help you find the right solution for your unique application.
Video Metrology Measuring Instruments
- A powerful combination of robust construction together with advanced imaging hardware and software. Exceptional opto-electronic technologies realized and ready to use.
- The iNEXIV is a multi-sensor video measuring systems for tactile, video and laser based inspection. Available in 3 volume sizes, the iNEXIV is suited for automated measurements of mechanical and electronic devices.
- The NEXIV high-performance video measuring systems range from small to ultra-wide working volumes. Excellent edge detection and a variety of optical head and illumination options make the NEXIV systems suitable for every application.
Video Metrology Software
- Video measurement software, CMM-Manager for iNexiv, Automeasure for Nexiv and AutomeasureEyes for iNexiv, Remote Control SDK for Nexiv
- Compound microscopy and benchtop electron microscopy product families. Exceptional optical technology realized and ready to use.
- Nikon optics in each Nikon upright microscope provide superb images over the entire magnification range for fast, smooth observations. Also discover Semiconductor microscopes.
Semi conductor microscopes and wafer loaders
- Legendary Nikon optics in each Nikon upright microscope provide superb images over the entire magnification range for fast, smooth observations.
- Nikon inverted microscopes are designed for metallurgical research and analysis ; Renowned for optical quality, ease of use and mechanical precision, these microscopes produce brighter, high contrast, images.
- Nikon zoom stereomicroscopes offer users the most extended zoom range available, along with modularity, comfort and ultra-high-performance optics.
Digital Sight Cameras
- Nikon’s powerful and versatile microscope camera controllers allow to comfortably observe and record images.
- Never before has a microscope software package achieved such recognition for comprehensive device control with a suite of image analysis, visualization and archiving tools.
- Optical Technology at its Best! The Multi-Functional and High-Performance Optelics HYBRID Confocal with Nikon Optics
Scanning electron microsopes
- The NeoScope benchtop scanning electron microscope combines the high resolution and depth-of-field of a powerful SEM to offer amazing high magnification images.
Optical Measuring Instruments
- Nikon Metrology's optical measuring systems include autocollimators, digital height gages, measuring microscopes, optical comparators and software.
- High precision measuring microscopes featuring the latest in digital imaging and industrial metrology technologies.
- Profile projector or optical comparator technology is designed to display accurate magnification of workpiece for comparison and precision measurements.
- Nikon offers a wide range of industry-leading X-ray and Computed Tomography systems, with configuration flexibility to ensure a system that is right for you. Nikon X-ray CT systems provide insight into the inside, allowing users to visualize, analyze and measure internal components, surfaces and complex geometry, all non-destructively. Whether in a research setting or production environment, Nikon’s range of systems suit a wide variety of applications, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, electronics, castings, plastics, consumer products and much more.
At the heart of superior image quality is Nikon’s world-leading X-ray source technology, ranging from 130kV through to 450kV, all with micron resolution. Unique X-ray source design such as multi-metal target options, rotating target technology, integrated generator technology and the world's-only 450kV microfocus source allow superior image quality in 2D X-ray and 3D computed tomography across the entire range of systems.
Nikon Metrology is active in over 30 countries and provides solutions to an extensive customer base with global support. Nikon X-ray CT systems have been developed with over 30 years expertise, with in-house 6th generation Inspect-X software for intuitive workflows designed around the user experience. Nikon also offers inspection services with fully equipped regional inspection facilities and dedicated experts, offering a premium service for X-ray CT inspection.
X-ray CT systems
X-ray CT systems
- Advanced, high-precision inspection systems with sub-micron feature recognition for X-ray inspection, defect analysis of electronic components and much more
225kV and 320kV CT Inspection and Metrology
- Industry-leading system range offering micron accuracy to perform structural and dimensional analysis and measure complex geometry, all non-destructively
Series Inspection CT
- 225kV X-ray CT for efficient, reliable and accurate inspection in production applications. All steps from R&D through production line set up and pre-series to full production line are supported.
450kV CT Inspection
- Unique 450kV microfocus X-ray offers high power, high penetration, and high resolution for non-destructive inspection of dense components and castings
Configurable Large Envelope Systems
- Large inspection envelope with ultra-precise manipulator design supporting multiple sources and detectors, configurable for wide-range of applications
X-ray core products and services
Inspect-X for 2D Inspection
- Advanced software maximises X-ray inspection on the XT V system series, utilising the most advanced visualisation and analysis capabilities
Inspect-X for 3D CT
- Industry-leading software for intuitive X-ray CT inspection, offering interactive visualisation and leading reconstruction times for superior image quality
X-ray Source Technology
- At the heart of superior image quality is Nikon’s world leading X-ray source design, developed in-house with over 30 years expertise
Point cloud software
- The point cloud software suite is a key enabler of the digital inspection process. It acquires and processes 3D point cloud data collected by non-contact CMM and handheld laser scanners.
X-ray & CT software
- Inspect-X control and analysis software enhances the speed and functionality of the Nikon X-ray and industrial CT systems.
- Powerful measuring and inspection software for Nikon NEXIV vision systems, industrial microscopes and profile projector systems.
Services & Support
- Delivering high quality after-sales service is paramount at Nikon Metrology, whether it is provided directly by us or through our global certified partner network. A team of highly trained engineers is standing by to answer your questions, solve your problems and take your service calls. You can expect a prompt response from our helpdesk. When calling, please have your customer reference details ready (product serial number, dongle number, software version etc).
- X-ray & CT
- Laser scanning
X-ray CT inspection services
- Nikon Metrology X-ray & CT inspection services help you to focus on what matters to you, delivering high quality products in the shortest time possible.
3D metrology inspection services
- When you are a manufacturer of high-end metal, plastic or composite components or assemblies, Nikon Metrology contract inspection services may be the answer. Inspecting your parts using state-of-the-art 3D laser scanners provides the geometric insight needed to take the right engineering and quality assurance decisions. Nikon Metrology’s in-house metrology facilities support laser scanning inspection for parts used in aerospace, automotive, medical, electronics, and many more industries. The samples examined range from micro parts to turbine blades. The possibilities are endless!