Euroimpianti S.p.A.: 40 year’s growth designing systems for the world market
The history of palletizing systems has gone hand in hand with the growth and development of the Company, which started with traditional palletizers, passed to polar machines and then to anthropomorphic robots. From 1992 has added to production a new product line for Automatic Guided Vehicles.
Palletizing Systems based on:
• CARTESIAN ROBOT: SKILLED ANT 101, OGS 250, CGS-800, CGR 1000/2000;
• SCARA ROBOT: SKILLED 504;
• ANTHROPOMORFIC ROBOT: SKILLED 304, 603 and 604;
Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGV, LGV):
• SKILLED LGV (Laser Guided Vehicles);
• AUTOMATIC TRUCK LOADING SYSTEM;
Turn-key end-of-line systems for the industrial automation.
- Robot: LGV Laser Guided Vehicle
- Robot: Linear kinematics
- Robot: Mobile robot
- Robot: Palletising robot
- Robot: Pick and place robot
- Robot: Special application robot