for flow measurement based on the Doppler principle
For ultrasonic flow measurement of slight to heavily polluted media in part filled an full pipes and channels. Complete measurement system in connection with KDA sensors
- Cost-effective to purchase
- Intelligent Doppler Technology
- Connection of Type KDA sensors
- Easy and multilingual programming in dialog mode
- All outputs can be simulated
- Integrated 3-step controller
The OCM F flow meter utilises a fully bidirectional ultrasonic Doppler flow velocity sensor Type KDA. The newly developed intelligent Doppler sensor detects and directly evaluates the flow velocity.
Levels can be measured by either using the sensor-integrated pressure sensor or an external sensor.
Operation / Programming
Thanks to the intuitive user interface it is very easy to set up the OCM F for the requirements of various applications. Programmed settings are indicated clearly. This virtually eliminates mal-function due to faulty programming. Current readings are indicated clearly on the large back-lit graphic display.
Typical OCM F applications
- Permanent measurements on storm water basin, storm water retention basin, storm water sedimentation tank
- Discharge volume measurements
- Flow measurements in channel networks
- WWTPs: intake, discharge, intake to activated sludge tanks, return sludge, recirculation
- Industrial wastewater networks
- and many more