- Offer Profile
- Industrial Vision Systems Ltd
(IVS) is a major supplier of machine vision solutions to industry. Our
vision systems are used all over the world in automated production processes
for inspection, guidance, identification, measurement, tracking and counting
- in many diverse industries.
Our NeuroCheck vision system combines the latest generation machine vision
software with the newest digital camera technology providing a
cost-effective, easy to set-up vision solution and offering rapid
integration and company wide standardization.
Machine Vision Systems and Solutions
- Industrial Vision Systems Ltd is one of Europe's
leading companies for the supply and support of machine vision solutions and
peripheral vision equipment. Our products includes vision software, vision
systems and fully integrated engineering support.
Combining software expertise with application integration we offer a unique
service in the machine vision industry - that of vision system manufacturer
and vision system integrator - giving us unparalleled expertise and
experience in vision technology for automated quality control.
Our specialist capabilities include:
- Single and multi camera off-the-shelf solutions for automated
- Retro-fit vision system solutions to already established lines and
- Complete bespoke machine builds and special purpose machines for
- Custom OEM development of unique vision inspection requirements
- Vision integration and support for machine builders and systems
- Machine vision training and support
Rugged & Powerful Machine Vision Cameras
- Our latest generation machine vision cameras provide
state-of-the-art digital technology, offering precise signal processing and
best image quality combined with a compact robust design and extensive
functionality to provide plug and play capability out of the box.
NEUROCHECK® DIGITAL CAMERAS
- Designed to meet the highest requirements in industry the NCF (Firewire
IEEE1394 high speed "b" format) and NCG (GigE Gigabit Ethernet) cameras come
in a range of specifications to suit any application. From entry-level low
cost solutions to high performance, high resolution requirements with one of
the smallest form factors available in industry today.
The resolutions range from 656 x 494 running at 90 full frames per second,
up to 2448 x 2050 running at 13 full frames per second.
- Miniature, robust size (36mm x 36mm x 48mm) suitable for all
demanding vision system installations.
- Entry-level, mid range, high speed and high resolution system
- 24-bit digital colour camera processing.
- Plug and play digital technology with NeuroCheck machine vision
- Unlimited number of camera inputs on a single vision system.
- Available in Firewire (IEEE1394 High Speed "b" Format) and Gigabit
Ethernet (GigE) standard.
NeuroCheck 6.0 - Machine Vision Solutions
- NeuroCheck 6.0 represents the culmination of 5 years
of development for a brand new version of the NeuroCheck machine vision
software. This new .NET version of the software is a result of dynamic
evolution and intensive development.
For the user the new NeuroCheck software offers significantly improved
capabilities for integration into networked manufacturing facilities and for
visualising the inspection processes in automatic mode as well as many
- In addition, the image processing algorithms were
thoroughly revised, not least to keep abreast of the growing importance of
high resolution digital cameras.
New Key Features:
- 24 bit colour processing in every function
- Every machine vision function revised and updated
- Completely revised automatic mode including separate control panel
display and process view - Touch screen ready control
- Rapid development of new process views and custom control panels for
- Multi threading capability for high speed machine vision
- Comprehensive new process control capabilities
- Extensive audit trail and logging for pharmaceutical customers
- Windows XP and Windows Vista ready
- Images from one or more cameras are transferred to the
PC via digital Firewire connections. NeuroCheck then analyzes the image,
yielding results like measurement values, size or distance of objects within
the image; optical properties, like brightness or contrast of objects;
identified texts or bar codes; or simply the statement: "Part PASS" or "Part
These results can be passed on through various channels,
e.g. via digital I/O boards, ethernet or the serial interface directly to a
PLC or master computers, or to files, which can be read by standard software
like spreadsheet programs.
NeuroCheck's communication channels can also be used to remote-control the
software. PLC and master computer can trigger the inspection process
according to the production cycle time, switch check routines depending on
the type of work piece to be inspected etc. Thus it is possible to achieve
fully automatic inspection of every single item produced.
- Machine Vision Applications
Industrial Vision Systems Ltd provide fully integrated machine vision
solutions, including stand alone special purpose machines, retro-fits to
already established lines and cells, as well as work on new machines and
projects. We work with end users, systems integrators and OEM machine
builders alike providing a one-stop solution for the full range of
engineering services required in today's modern industrial automation market
where vision can be applied. Our company's services comprise consulting,
engineering, on-site integration, support, maintenance and training.
- Presence verification/completeness checks
- Gauging/dimensional inspection
- Character recognition (OCR, OCV)
- Robot guidance
- Pattern recognition
- Colour processing/colour recognition
- Surface inspection
- Position verification
- Print inspection
- Bar code and data matrix code reading
Vision Solutions for the Automotive Industry
Vision Solutions for the Medical Devices Industry
Vision Solutions for the Electronics and Semiconductor
Vision Solutions for the Food Processing Industry