The reliable concrete-mixer recycling pump T 39-65 operates as transporter filler pumps, mixer pumps or tank transfer pumps.
Sewage water with concrete components as cement, fine sand, and low-grained mixed gravel can be pumped with high operational reliability for recycling reuse, in concrete production.
Decades of excellent service for the conveying of demanding and abrasive media in the cement and concrete industries.
- High-performance pumps for pumping concrete-mixer recycling water. The wear-resistant chromium cast housing pump in combination with the renowned hydraulics Turo® Vortex ensure a long tool life under difficult and demanding conditions.
Facts & Figures
- Pump casing and impeller: Hardened chrome cast iron, hardness 60 HRC
- Shaft: Stainless Steel 1.4021
- Double mechanical seal:
- Primary: MS with encapsulated rotating spring, SiC/SiC
- Secondary: MS with Elastomer bellows, SiC/ Carbon graphite