Düsterloh Fluidtechnik GmbH specialises in project
planning, designing, manufacturing and commissioning customer-specific fluid
technology systems such as
- Tank sizes up to 8,000 dm³
- Tank materials steel and stainless steel
- Operating media mineral oil, gear oil, flame-resistant hydraulic
- Pipes with cutting ring or welding taper screw connections
- Required power up to 110 kW motor-pump assembly
- Noise protection encapsulation for motor-pump units and complete
pneumatic control units
- Pneumatic switching systems in compact design
- Control units for pneumatic emergency drives for e.g. rotary
furnaces, converters etc.
- Installation in stainless steel switch cabinet systems for use in
We supply systems "from a single source", including motors and cylinders
as well as electronic controls with wiring, including documentation in
Our systems are used in all areas of mechanical and plant engineering.
Certification of Düsterloh Fluidtechnik GmbH according to EN ISO 9001 : 2000
ensures that the highest quality standards are observed.