The new gantry range with state-of-theart technologies
The MCT NT series is characterised by an innovative mechanical design, which ensures long-term metrological accuracy while reducing periodic calibration costs.
MCT NT is also available in the NT LIGHT configuration, which features a Z ram in light aluminium alloy and a “Single Read” system on the X-axis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Y main carriage in advanced alloy: ensures high rigidity combined with low weight to reduce inertia effects
- Z ram in silicon carbide: the use of this material ensures outstanding performance levels in terms of both rigidity and thermal stability
- Automatic, multi-sensor system for compensating errors due to the thermal elongation of structural elements
- “Dual Read” system on both X beams to ensure excellent metrological performance levels up to cross sections of 2500 x 1800 mm
- Machine beams are free to expand (no constraints) on their main axis (machine X axis)
- Optical scales free to expand lengthwise. Resolution: 0.1 microns
- It may be equipped with a full fairing and bellows system on the main mobile structure (X and Y axes)