The FAST picker TP80 HE, the world’s only clean picker robot, delivers up to 200 picks per minute, is designed for lightweight handling operation, decoration and packaging in sensitive environments requiring bacteria cleaning protocols.
The clean picker solution:
World’s only side and end mount picker robot
- Fully sealed structure with overpressurized IP65 arms
- The overpressure prevents all contact between the robot’s internal components and the outside environment
Internally routed pipes and cables
- To reduce the risk of contamination further, the robot can be mounted away from the sensitive picking area.
Mounting surface vertical to the sensitive pick area
- To bring contamination to near zero levels, all pneumatic and electrical supplies are routed through the arm, and all connections are completely removed from the sensitive area.
Large balanced rotary envelope
- To eliminate contamination from any supports, there should be no overhead structure.
Industry adapted design
- A wide work envelope serving multiple pick up and put down positions.
Suitable for chemical washdown without additional covers
- No liquid retention areas that accelerate corrosion (smooth rounded surface, full head stainless screws...)
- Stainless steel used for wrist flange and critical parts
- H1 NSF food oil with no performance reduction
- Paint eliminated from the forearm
Certification CE and KCS
- Resistant to pH 4.5 - 8.5 detergents.