Loading the player ...
- Offer Profile
- An independant factory and
market leader in intra-logistic automation Technology
Today Automha is a leading technology company through its capacity to turn
constraints into opportunities, designing each project based on our
customers’ requirement – thanks to its team of designers and products,
systems and solutions.
Automation is the result of ideas, inventions, implementations coming from
our technical background and built up over the last 30 years out of new
sciences such as electronics, information technology and mechatronics.
For every industry
- SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION OF EACH SECTOR
Automha has the experience and the expertise to engineer specific solutions
for each industry, optimizing the response to a number of variables in terms
of product size, method performance and storage, and picking and operating
The products’ features and the configuration of Automha systems are designed
to ensure higher performance standards that can be implemented in each
With every technology
- FROM EQUIPMENT TO MECHATRONICS
Solutions based on various sciences and technologies in the most appropriate
configurations and implementations:
- mechanics: the basis of any technology, it is the science of the movement of bodies (dynamics) and their balance (statics) which becomes the technology used to design and manufacture equipment, machines, mechanisms and all their components.
- electrotechnics /electronics: the technique used to control electrical energy, electrical machines and circuits in which information is translated into electrical signals
- information technology: it is the science and technique for automatic processing of information via electronic processes
- mechatronics: it is the engineering of the interaction between mechanics, electronics and information technology
For every requirement
- TAILORED PROJECT IN EACH STAGE
Automation is the winning choice for efficiency in intra-logistics. Automha
has developed a variety of methods and strategies depending on the
- green field projects: new sites, new warehouses
- on site restructuring: a completely redesigned and rebuilt space, with customized procedures to avoid business disruption when work is in progress
- revamping: revision, general restructuring and technological modernization and structural changes
- retrofitting: implementing, adding a new technology and new functionalities
- AUTOMATIC SOLUTIONS: HEAVY MINILOAD
Heavy Miniload warehouses by Automha, are automatic storage systems for
containers or trays used in all the requirements characterized by high flows
of collection of heavy-weight goods.
The warehouse is formed by a central corridor where a stacker crane moves,
with two shelves located on both sides for the arrangement of boxes and
trays. To the side there are one or more automation areas where the stacker
crane drops off the load extracted from the rack. Transporters approach the
loading unit to the operator and, after the collection, return the loading
unit to the stacker for its allocation in the rack. This happens with
maximum speed and full computerized management.
The entire system is coordinated by the management software by Automha (AWM).
- AUTOMATIC SOLUTIONS: STORAGE
Autostore warehouses allow the automated storage of loading units of any
size and weight. The machines are designed in different solutions for
maximum utilization of the available volume. The Autostore storage can be
installed in industrial buildings and in self-supporting, independent
The cutting-edge technology and the efficiency of the Automha stacker cranes
is guaranteed by the control systems of operational functions and by the
lack of cable connections between machines in motion and concentrator on the
ground. The running rails are installed, with an exclusive system, on
anti-vibrating pads. The energy supply is provided via double brushes and
busbar positioned on the ground.
- INTERNAL HANDLING SYSTEM, AGV, ROBOTICS
Automha designs, manufactures and installs automatic transport solutions –
systems of pure internal transport, or serving automatic warehouses – able
to increase productivity, reduce operating and manpower costs.
The modules that form the transport lines by Automha are determined by
motorized conveyor belts, chains, belts and tapes, and can integrate
orthogonal transfers, transhipment shuttles, elevators or other specially
designed machines. Every section can be integrated with stations that
identify, weigh, control and align the products.
Vertical lift module
- THE EXPANDABLE VERTICAL
Masterlift is an automatic storage and refilling system,
characterized by a simple construction.
Through the addition of vertical modules you can expand it, allowing
a remarkable storage of the products in the drawers and a quick,
computerized collection of items.
- Flatpack system: it extracts and inserts the trays on the brackets supporting the involved levels, and serves the work bays. An automatic machine manages the translation and lifting movements.
- Handled load units: the drawers are made of metal sheet with slotted walls for the division into compartments and/or provided with plastic containers for small parts.
- Drawers compartment: it is guaranteed by a reading, in the loading bay, of the encumbrance in maximum height, which determines dynamically the storage location of the drawer.
- Integrated safety in the bay/operator: photocells system of intrinsically safe barrier.
- Modular total: it allows to realize the warehouse with the most consistent storage capacity, always having the maximum expandability.
- SEMI AUTOMATIC/BATTERY-POWERED MACHINE
Autosat® is a machine able to move independently and destined for the
automatic storage of pallets, in a traditional drive-in shelf of the lane.
Autosat® guarantees an automatic high-density storage, allowing the maximum
exploitation of the stock volume. It demonstrates its effectiveness in the
event of repeated draining/filling of the same channel (eg. buffer zone
Depending on your needs, the machine is available in two versions:
- Autosat®: controlled by a simple multi-function remote control with LED display
- Autosat® wifi: controlled via wifi with WMS communication (Warehouse Management Software) between PDAs and AGV laser-guided shuttles.
The semi-automatic vector is distribuited with Pallet-runner brand, in USA
- FULLY AUTOMATED MACHINE/NO BATTERY/SUPERCAPACITOR
Supercap® is the satellite that carries a multi-depth storage into fully
automated systems. With the introduction of the Supercapacitor
technology, we were able to overcome the typical problems of battery-powered
systems that claim long charging times (in the case of satellite with
integrated batteries) or the presence of operators for the replacement of
accumulators (in the case of machine with extractable energy source). In
order to overcome the recharge problems, Supercap® ND (Never Die) is
provided with a Supercapacitor and a further lithium battery.
- AUTOMATIC MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEM FOR PALLETS
AutosatMover® is the next generation modular system, fully automatic for the
automation of multi-depth storage of pallets. It is composed by:
- Mover, the mother shuttle, which moves on rails that are perpendicular to the storage channels, powered by busway at each loading system
- Supercap®, the satellite on board, commanded by the mother shuttle via wifi and allocated to the operations in different storage channels, for the automatic collection and storage of pallets.
The different system configurations are composed of elevators/descenders for
Pallets. These are intended for the delivery of pallets to the different
storage channel for its management by AutosatMover, and elevators/descenders
for the Mover. This happens only in configurations where a single
AutosatMover is working on different levels.
Even for AutosatMover®, the management of the entire system is provided by
our WMS software.
- WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
The AWM software is based on 4 softwares, each specific to every automation
- AWM: automatic warehouse manager, web interface for warehouse management
- PCM: PLC communication manager, communication software with PLC
- SQUL procedures: Microsoft Sql Software procedures for the management of warehouse logics
- HMI Siemens: operator panels on switchboard
AWM is the tool through which the operators interface with the system,
through a series of masks, to manage and perform the insertion, loading,
refilling and picking typical of automated warehouses. AWM allows the
control and monitoring of the plant status.