The QXEH series consists of single-stage pumps for both constant and variable speeds. Thanks to the use of high-precision gear parts with a pinion shaft (pinion and shaft as one component), extremely low pulsation levels are produced even at low speeds. In highly dynamic servo drives with reversing operation, the QXEH pumps offer maximum reliability.
In the overall product portfolio of QX internal gear units, the QEXH – as a single-stage pump with a maximum operating pressure of 280 bar – is positioned between pressure ranges 2 and 3 of the QX internal gear pumps.
- Compact, non-compensated design
- Very low noise levels
- Pressure and flow pulsations are minimal, thanks to pinion-shaft technology
- Field-proven in both constant- and variable-speed drives
- First-rate reliability at both high and low speeds and in reversing operation
- Long service life even under highly cyclical loading
- Hydraulic power units in general
- Plastics-processing machinery
- Pressure die-casting machines
- Hydraulic presses, etc.
- Wind-power plants